Monday, May 27, 2019

The Adirondack Chairs are Out and Even Got Outdoor Pillows to Feel Fancy and Stuff

The next step is to get a chord of wood for the fire pit and we'll be all set for summer nights on Mt. Pleasant. It was a warm one on Sunday and a taste of summer was definitely in the air. I was told about 2-for pillows at Costco, so went a little tropical in my purchase, but then spent the rest of the day roasting in the sun and cooling off in a swimming pool at the condos near Walnut Beach.

I'm always amazed by how refreshing a swimming pool can be on the hottest days, and this one snuck up on us fast.

Now, I only have a couple more plants needing to be relocated and then I think I want to plant a few tomatoes and cucumbers, so we'll have them fresh as July and August hit.

In the meantime, I've learned of a new cover band who brings together great vocalists to remake classics - I will post one of their videos here just so I don't forget their name: Scary Pockets. Every song is funky and unique, even though the tunes they cover are familiar and common. They just have this spunk that makes them great to listen to...I would have never guessed while listening to them that the lead singer for this particular song was this guy, Kenton Chen. Amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment