Sunday, November 10, 2019

Glamis the Wonder Dog Seems To Cherish the Human Much More When Visiting Syracuse

It was a rough 24 hours for Glamis having to stay at Mimi & Papi's without my direct supervision. When I returned each night, she wouldn't leave my side and eventually burrowed onto my lap for the CNS / Utica Proctor district championship at the Dome. I was home by 8 p.m. which was unexpected, but Chitunga was able to drive William and Jessica back to the Sheraton.

Yesterday's Writing Our Lives workshops were an absolute success, and although I'm exhausted, I have a team motivated for continuing the work we do in Connecticut. We couldn't help but be inspired by the hardworking, dedicated individuals in Syracuse. It was wonderful to be reunited with them again, too.

Meanwhile, Haffner's...I didn't eat much with you over the years, but I'm a fan now. The last few times I've been home and eaten there, it has been delicious. Great choice, Chitunga. Beats Twin Trees any day.

So this morning, we head back to CT, as we all have much work we put aside for a couple of days. We have to trace our steps, however, as Will left his back in the presentation room, we believe (fingers crossed).

It's always hard to rush in and rush out like I do, but I believe that is all a part of the adulting world. There's just no easy way to make it last longer.

Meanwhile, I need to find a good place, like Glamis, so I can get comfortable and find a place to pass out. I, too, am a bit exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment