Monday, September 9, 2019

Okay, Monday. I'm Ready For You. I Got Myself Caught Up a Little in the Office on Sunday.

Nothing like capturing a beautiful day from behind glass.

Actually, that's a fib. I had a great morning OUTSIDE as a friend who lives in Southport invited me over for a long walk and talk. Because she lives along the shoreline and gorgeous homes, we had a brilliant background for our meeting. We settled on a lot of plans for the upcoming year and what is possible for Ubuntu Academy and Fairfield County.

I didn't want to take pictures during our 4-mile trek, so got one as I left her house.

Then I went INSIDE to look at the blue skies while I sorted grants, filled out paperwork, made travel arrangements for writers and looked at the week ahead.

But I was back OUTSIDE by 6:30 pm because I wanted to walk Glamis (another 3.5 miles) and to barbecue food for the week. It's the beautiful time of the year where you're hot in the sun, freezing in the shade and smelling the onset of pumpkin and leaves. It's really beautiful.

And today is the kick-off to Academic Council and another week jam-packed with meetings. I have an action plan, however, and will accomplish things on the list each and every day.

I will be dutiful.

In the meantime, happy second week of September (already).

Oh, my God! It's the 2nd week of September already!

No comments:

Post a Comment