Sunday, September 29, 2019

Banking on R.L. Stine Advice. I'm Not Staying Up Late and I'm Going For a Good Night's Of Sleep

Saugatuck StoryFest '19 - a ridiculous success. I cannot capture the the last few day sin words, but I can channel this novel (I need to sleep and I can't stay up late - my brain was complete dead about 3 p.m. yesterday).

Neil Gaiman, next year. Okay. Let me process R. L. Stine and the crew of writers from this year.

I have one more objective to accomplish for this festival - the last writer needs to be brought to the train station for a departure for Virginia. His voyage begins at 9 a.m. (so will mine).

It is not possible to capture all the greatness, festivity, community, knowledge, and expertise that was delivered over the last few days.

Wow! The Saugatuck team! All hats to all of us who were behind the scenes to make all to it happen. It is vision. It is partnership. It is what it takes.

There will be a larger post after I get some sleep. In the meantime, I don't want to stay up so late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment