Monday, July 29, 2019

I Went For The Walnut Beach Creamery Overdose So I Could Get It All Out of My System in One Summer Visit

I've been thinking about it all summer, but I've resisted. The timing wasn't right and the mood wasn't there. Ah, but when Pam's Netflix wasn't working and someone said Ice Cream, Abu even said, "Oh, I could skip volleyball for that."

I knew I was doomed. Worse was when he and I both decided to get waffle cones with 4 scoops (they wouldn't give us any less). I had Peanut Butter and The Sandman, and he had Peanut Butter and some chocolate concoction. We over ate and then held our tummies while realizing that each of us ate 1/2 a gallon of ice cream in one evening.

I am cured for a while (and it is so so good....hands down some of the best ice cream I've ever had anywhere ... except Denmark). It's that good.

I'm now thankful that I ran 6, walked 3, and played some frisbee. Without a doubt, I put every calorie and then some back into my system.

That's what summer is for, right?

Chitunga missed out, because he was at the golf course doing 18 holes. I guess it's a good thing that I bought peanut butter ice cream this morning at the grocery store. He can get his fix if he wants it.

Meanwhile, it is week #6, the final week of our summer programs. Holding my breath and ready to take it on.

Let's go. We got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment