Sunday, July 14, 2019

Entering a Sunday Very Appreciative of My Sister-in-Crime, Dr. Susan James, of the Emerald Coast Writing Project

The Superpower of Hope - Emerald Coast style.

As I spent the majority of Saturday trying not to exude too much energy (okay, I walked five and ran six, picked blueberries, and cleaned - but it was not that stressful), I was excited to see several packages on the stoop. They were sent from Pensacola: a series of heart-felt thank-you cards, a t-shirt and a pelican. The postal hug was absolutely wonderful to receive. Nice to get a Saturday love package to brighten up a down-trodden day.

It was uneventful Saturday, except for the the Grace and Frankie marathon I did at night to help me fall asleep. I'm tired universe. Actually, I'm exhausted, and that is why this post is so short. My mind has officially quit working, so I will leave it as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment