Wednesday, August 14, 2019

And Just Like That I've Returned To the Syracuse Homefront (Which Makes Glamis and Butchie Happy)

Seems like I've posted this photo once before, except for the fact that I took it when I go to my parents' house yesterday afternoon. Dad is in my spot, and Glamis is on top of Dad (he needed to relax in the afternoon to get ready for his Chubby's Corn Hole Tournament).

Chubby's. Yup. Dinner, too. But good company and catching up, before I started Mimi Sue on Frankie and Grace - pretty excited that the Apple TV works on my mother's system.

In the meantime, I finished a book on the way hear (audio) and started another (audio) and both have been incredible. I need to drive some more to finish.

Today, hump day, is the one sunny day predicted for the week and my primary goal is to run, to read, and to vacuum the pool. Actually, my goal is to be at the wish and command of the parental units in the short time I'm here.

The pool felt great yesterday when I jumped in after a run.

Splash. Sweat. Papi Butch & Steak. Those are the goals for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment