Saturday, April 20, 2019

When In Cuse, Always The Clam Bar. Great To See the Twins - They Were Able to Take Time from Work

Mike, Dylan, Abu, Lossine, Butch and I all met at the Clam Bar for lunch and to briefly catch up on our lives while we could. It's hard to schedule social time with everyone fully employed now, but we found a few seconds around lunch and while Dylan was out truck shopping.

Chitunga made it back from Montreal safely (didn't love the traffic) and he caught the tail end of a fire-side chat before the rain deluge began. I figured I'd continue contributing, so split wood for my father - Tunga will have to finish that when Syracuse dries again.

I decided I'm suffering from a double dose of pollen infestation - first with the burst in CT, followed by the burst in CNY which comes a few weeks later. I feel like cats have crawled into my nose and chest so they can die. Lovely time of year.

I love this photo, but wish I also got Dylan and Mike in it too, especially since this morning Facebook reminisced that it was 9 years ago today that the twins and I took Dylan to miniature golf. At lunch, we talked about memories, flashing back to various milestones and events throughout the years. Dylan, of course, is much taller than Abu and Lossine now, and I is a high school graduate who is serving in the U.S. Army.

Phew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment