Friday, April 5, 2019

Hoping April Showers Bring Bryan Mega-Powers in May. Investing in Reading, Grading & Resting Today.

With a crappy forecast, a full mailbox, and a huge responsibility to colleagues across the U.S. to help score proposals for a potential grant possibility, I'm investing in a day at home. Each weekend I catch up and make myself feel better, but by the end of a work week, I'm fried and feeling like I could go to bed for 48 hours.

I simply need a day to go down my check-list and get on top of the crazy spring semester that seems to be getting out of my grasp. Hmmm. I wonder why. There's been just a few major events on the radar and I know I have another one Saturday night. I simply need to have some down time so that I can be ready.

I picked up more cream, too, for my psoriasis and hello insurance. So, thankful to you. The guy says, "That will be $349.00." I am like, these are little tubes that are smaller than travel toothpaste and neosporine creams. It's nuts. For some reason, they didn't have my insurance so wanted me to pay the full thing.

Um, no.

Pharmaceuticals are out of control. The cream lessens the psoriasis, but doesn't get rid of it. It just makes the burn and itching go away. How do they get away with charging so much for a little tube of lotion?  I'm in the wrong field.

Okay, I'm feeling the weather, so my post will be short. TGIF, but I really wish it was TGIR - Thank God It's Retirement.

20 more years to go. I don't know if I have it in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment