Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Day #24. The Crud Hasn't Left But Has Reformed Itself Into New Territories Making for an Interesting Monday

Oh, if only pure imagination was at the source of the latest phase of this never-ending virus. I'm thankful to the Great Whatever that I made it through the day, but I should have known that when I left this morning, and wanted to go back to bed, that that crazy monster was still running itself through my body. I trekked on, and went into work, and have to say I was really productive, although my body didn't want me to be out of my house.

I'm so rarely tired, so it kills me when I simply want to sleep. I was told I am too old for mono, so it's not that. It simply is this icky, gross, snot-infested, nauseating, cough-hacking, stomach-churning headache creature that doesn't want to leave.
We'll begin / With a spin / Traveling in / The world of my creation / What we'll see / Will defy / explanation.
This defies explanation. Ah, Tuesday. Perhaps this should be a day of rest, but there's too much to accomplish. I may need to stay home simply to grade, to write, to read, and to plan. I might just need to sacrifice a day to sleep.

I need this bugger out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment