Sunday, October 13, 2019

The Colors of an Autumn Night Before a National Holiday and a Monday Off.

I made my first-ever banana bread from rotten bananas (and it was really easy to make). After a day of cleaning, planning, and grading, I grilled chicken, made a salad, made some bread and headed to the beach to meet Dominik, Kaitlin's friend, and to welcome Leo and Bev back home from a weekend in New Hampshire. I couldn't help but notice that the bourbon, the wines, and the the Cosmopolitans all matched Kaitlyn's sweater. I think this was a good sign for the winter months still to come.

There is a a tremendous need, however, to get on top of grading and laundry before this week kicks off.

I have my to-do list for the day and I'm looking forward to tackling it, having run the washer and dryer until almost midnight last night.

Okay, Monday. I know we have it off, but I'm taking advantage of you to catch up on the domestic front. Happy work week, everyone. The extra day will do all of us well.

Oh, snap. And I just realized I have two more deadlines this week. Tap-dancing and spinning plates as fast as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment