Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Day #3 - It Moved Back Into My Nostrils For a Sneezing Fit (& My Throat - Thank God For Smoothies)

I've watched Chitunga make Smoothie's a 1000 times, and when it came to getting dinner last night, I opted to try. Lucky for me I had yogurt, fruit, vanilla ice cream and a functioning blender.

Soup for lunch. Smoothie for dinner.

Sneeze. Sneeze. Cough-Cough Sneeze.

I'm loaded up on cure-alls and now want to push this damn thing out. I even had to nap (and anyone knows me knows how rarely I'm able to do that).

On a positive note, the NCTE proposals were finished and submitted, I'm prepped for a radio show today, and I've made contact with the Publishers of POW! Power of Words! Off to the press it will go.

But to be honest, I didn't think I was going to have enough energy this morning to write a post. Somehow I did. I'm hungry, though. Soup and shakes does not sustenance make.

Oh, and CUSE! CUSE! CUSE! I watched every second dreary-eyed and hacking up phlegm, but it was worth it. Love Love Love seeing a powerhouse lose to an underdog.

That's what this cold is doing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment