Thursday, June 6, 2019

With an Aim to Become an Official Un-Sucker, with a Superpower to Battle All That Sucks the Life Out of Everyone/thing Else

A few moons ago, around the time of the Matrix, I remember wishing I had the superpower to swirl all the negative energy that came my way and curling it into a ball that I could push away onto another location. I still do it. Whenever the Debbie and Donald downers sling negativity towards me, I swirl it up and throw it out to the Milky Way.

Yesterday, however, I woke up thinking that I had an official Superpower to Un-Suck...that is, to see all the sucky, dumb-ass, imbecilic, cruel and horrific behavior of others and simply slurp it up into my Un-Sucky Machine. The art form? Easy. To rid the universe from all that simply suck: the attitudes we hate, colleagues who drive us batty, policies by administrators and government that are simply ridiculous, and harsh, bucolic behaviors of those in power that carry so much prejudice and cruelty in their hearts.

Crandall, the Frog-Boy, could simply turn on his Un-Sucky Machine and inhale all the ugly from the world (sort of like the Ghostbusters once did with apparitions).

This is how I dream at night.

Then I awake, turn on the news, see the abundance of sucky and follow it up with too many hours in the office, where I wish, "Please, lend me the superpower of un-sucking all that is truly sucky. I'd love to use it in so many locations."

Think about it. You could say, "Um, that's nasty and doesn't do anyone any good. You're slurped. I saw the way you treated others and although you think you're the center of the universe, you're not. Look into my hose. You're gone. Bye-bye. Wait, you are treating children how? That's not acceptable. Ciao."

I think I may create that costume for Halloween next year. Look out, however, because I may be coming after you. Ha Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment