Sunday, June 2, 2019

Okay Blooms, Grass, Pollen, Trees and Other Irritants. Enough. I Want My Nostrils and Chest Back

I knew while running yesterday morning that, well, running probably wasn't a good idea. Although I had a good clip and felt decent while in stride-mode, I came home to a series of sneezing that led to coughing that led to swollen eyes that let to, well, my perseverance. Screw this drainage crap.

I mowed the lawn, I did laundry, I ran errands and in the afternoon Leo came over so we could watch the soccer championship game. As soon as he left, I lied down upon the bed I brought to the dining room and with the cool air blowing in, I fell asleep.

I slept for two hours, actually, which I never do. The snot simply wore me out.

What frustrates me the most about falling asleep is that I missed many of the items on the to-do list, especially rearranging the garage (which needs to happen very soon). I also want to go on a Great American purge of crap that I no longer need but somehow horde....I'm thinking minimalist (beside the books)

And now, I will await Chitunga's return. Actually, I have a Hoops4Hope board meeting in the a.m. and a CWP planning meeting on campus in the afternoon. Maybe that is why I collapsed yesterday. I knew I wasn't going to get Sunday to rest.

May your day be peaceful - this is one of 100s of flowers that bloomed yesterday in my garden. The colors are something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment