Wednesday, January 1, 2020

We're Moving - It's the Transition To Another Year of Blogging - This Time with 2020 Vision


https://calendriccrandall2020.blogspot.com

It's my traditional good-bye to one year and welcoming to another. As I put together the 2019 montage, I realized that it truly was a chrysalis-sort-of year, where my Louisville, Syracuse and Connecticut life have come together to produce what it was meant to be - a fusion of Brown School, family, mentorship, a PhD in Literacy and the influence of so many on my world. I am, because we are. The video is proof of it.

And so we're on another calendar and for this reason, a simple one, I thought it best to have bring Calendric Crandall to a 20/20 vision for the 13th year of blogging. At this point, writing each night before I go to bed so a posting will be ready in the morning is sort of like brushing my teeth and breathing - it's a habitual way of staying alive.

There was much that was exceptional in 2019 in both good and bad ways. The good is that I was introduced to a number of new people through speaking engagements and experiences. The bad is that human beings continue to be what human beings are. I try to choose good and a belief in love. I work daily to rid the anger and hatred that is so evident in so many. I prefer a calmer life.

So, I'm thinking about the year that just was, and making a top-twelve list for what was most influential and enlightening to my world (one for every month on the calendar - get it? Calendric Crandall?).

As I scrambled through the cocoon of last year, I realized MUCH happened (probably too much) and I haven't really take the time to process it all. Perhaps that's why this year, 2020, I'm hoping to harness the vision a little more effectively. 




Here's to the year. I look forward to every second of it! 


1 comment:

  1. I'm Redha Soyan, Out of respect for you and your spells I must make this testimony known to all, I've been to other spell casters without seeing any result. I just wished I came to you earlier, I got the best from you. After the Love Spell was done, I finally got a call from him. His spells worked wonders and my husband is back full of love. It's a miracle! He suddenly came back with flowers saying that i should forgive him, i was truly flabbergasted and shocked when my husband kneel down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I'm really short of words and joyful, you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now I am a joyful woman once again. Thank you so much Dr. Ken To everyone who is looking for a real spell caster should contact Dr. Ken On Drkenlovespell@gmail.com OR you can also reach him directly on his Whatsapp  +1(201) 992-1012.  

    ReplyDelete